Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Save a tree, sign up for emails

I don’t do email. 

But many of my customers do. Last year I mailed out my usual newsletter. I will still do this for anyone who prefers hearing from me once a year by snail mail.

Help me build my email mailing list to save trees and make it easier for everyone to get my yearly reminder about quality seasoned firewood at reasonable prices.

I have a web-savvy assistant to handle my website and newsletter. If you do email, please subscribe to get my yearly newsletter sent electronically.* Use the form on the right hand side.



You can feel good about using our firewood because it comes from trees that had to be removed. Consider us part of Mother Nature's recycling team.

*Your email will be kept confidential. You will get one email per year about firewood. Your information will not be used or sold for any other purpose.

If you need to contact me about buying firewood or tree services please call me. I'm an old codger and I don't have a smart phone or computer. I try to offer my customers good old fashioned customer service by telephone.

Our services cover the Sunland, Tujunga, La Crescenta, La CaƱada, Flintridge, Montrose, Glendale and a lot of the surrounding areas. Check out our reviews on yelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im an old codger and I dont do email. Please call me with your concerns.